A trusted leader in financial technology for over 35 years, our innovative solution streamlines origination and portfolio management for business, consumer direct and indirect lending, while our award-winning business intelligence tools mitigate risk and generate growth—all through a single, integrated platform.
In 2015, Baker Hill was acquired by a $4.6 billion global private equity firm, The Riverside Company. With this acquisition came an aggressive commitment to continuous innovation to develop world-class solutions that help drive more profitable relationships for our clients.
The result? The only holistic common loan origination, relationship management, and decision support system specifically designed to meet the changing needs of financial institutions of all sizes who want integrated solutions that meet their complex needs in an era of increasing regulation, risk aversion, consolidation, and changes in consumer demands.
- Trusted provider to more than 20% of the top 150 U.S. banks and 20% of the top 25 credit unions
- Over 20,000 bankers trust our loan origination solutions to address their small business, consumer, and indirect lending
- #1 provider of member business lending services
- Our Commercial Lending clients currently manage over $1.3 trillion in commercial loan opportunities
- We run over 15.6 million rules on a daily basis to monitor the financial strength of our clients commercial lending portfolios
- Our Small Business Lending clients have submitted nearly $153 billion in small business loan applications through Baker Hill
- Baker Hill maintains the CRM and tracks all associated products for 37+ million commercial lending customers