At Baker Hill, we combine financial industry leaders with modern technology experts to create state-of-the-art fintech software – and we’re pretty excited about it.
You’ll quickly find that we value our people, work-life balance, and snacks. Lots of snacks.
In addition to competitive salaries, Baker Hill offers great benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and unlimited PTO.
There are also opportunities to affect the larger community thanks to our Community Outreach Committee, health-minded Wellness Committee, and employee-experience focused Engagement Committee.
Baker Hill offers opportunities for professional development and career growth as well.
See what it's like to work at Baker Hill
If you like working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, consider joining our team at Baker Hill!
- modern office space conducive to collaboration and high productivity
- fun interactive activities like company picnics and barbecues, holiday party, chili cook-off, monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations, team-oriented competitions that inspire health and wellness, and more
- competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and unlimited/open PTO
- intentional professional development and career growth planning support
- multiple opportunities for community involvement and good corporate citizenship
Current Job Openings
Baker Hill is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity within our workforce. Baker Hill does not discriminate in the hiring, job classification, promotion, compensation, benefits or other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment based on race color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other class or status protected by law.
Award Winning Team
2019 Aite Group Report
Best-in-Class Commercial Loan Origination Software
2020 FinTech Breakthrough Award
Best Loan Origination Platform
2019 TechPoint Mira Award - Nominee
New Tech Product of the Year
2019 Finovate Awards Finalist
Honoring the very best of the industry
2020 Indianapolis Business Journal's CTO of the Year program
Top Honoree: John Watts, Senior VP of Operations
TechPoint's Tech 25 2020 class
Mike Horrocks, VP of Product Management
2020 Indianapolis Business Journal's CFO of the Year program
Top Honoree: Anna O'Nan, Chief Financial Officer
2021 FinTech Breakthrough Award
Best Risk Management Platform
American Banker's Best Fintechs to Work For 2021
Named to Best Places to Work in Financial Technology List